Your First Visit to Sautre Chiropractor
Our staff will warmly welcome you. We are committed to helping you reach your full potential and will do whatever is necessary to help you reach your goals. In order to help you with that process we have prepared a checklist for your first appointment:
- Please complete the Intake form (download), print and fill out the health forms and bring them with you for the first visit. These questionnaires will help us gather information about yourself, your health and your condition.
- X-Rays, MRI and/or Scans: Bring any available X-rays, MRI or scans with you or have them sent to arrive by the time of your appointment.
- Insurance information. Please bring your insurance card or necessary insurance information. Our staff will verify and explain your benefits to you so you can select the best option. Whatever your needs are, we'll work with you. We stand by our work. Nothing is more important to us and the community than helping you attain better health.
- A list of personal questions or concerns: Sometimes we forget all the things we wanted to tell or ask the doctor, so make a list of your questions or concerns before you come to your appointment.
Your first visit with the doctor:
The first visit takes approximately 1 hour. During this visit Dr. Sautre will personally review and discuss your health history, imaging records if applicable and perform an examination to determine if you are a candidate to benefit from the specific chiropractic care he provides.
A series of necessary x-rays are usually taken and then analyzed by Dr. Sautre before adjusting the patient and recommending a course of care.
On the second visit:
On your second visit, the doctor will go over the examination results with you and suggest a care plan that will help you attain your goals. Initial care plan includes a series of chiropractic adjustments, home care instructions to help maintain the spine in better alignment allowing the body heal properly.
Our motto is, “Always do what’s in the patients best interest.” His suggestions will help you attain the highest potential your body is capable of. Plan on about 30-40 minutes for this visit.
Follow-up visits will not take as long as the first visits. Your results will be determined by your willingness to stick to the recommended program to make it work. Repetition is the key here. Like a regular workout at the gym, each visit builds on the ones before. Miss a visit
and you can lose the momentum necessary to make the needed changes. We recognize your time is valuable. So we do everything possible to be on time and minimize the impact on your busy life.
We will always do what’s in your best interest.
Maintenance care is usually recommended upon completing the first phase of care to maintain the benefit and improve quality of life.
ABOUT OUR FEES:
We accept most insurance. We offer flexible payment plans allowing access to high-quality care for you and your family. Our staff will verify and explain your benefits to you so you can select the best option. Whatever your needs are, we'll work with you. We stand by our work. Nothing is more important to us and the community than helping you attain better health.
Option 1. Insurance, Medicare and FLEX plans
We accept Flex and Health Saving plans (FSA, HSA), Medicare, Kaiser, PPOs, auto accident, and personal injury. We fill out the required information for you and bill it.
Option 2. Join Chiropractic Lifecare of America (CLA)
Each year, most insurance plans have higher deductibles and co-pays. CLA may offer a better option for you and your family to receive chiropractic care with no deductibles and no visits limits. CLA is a Discount Medical Plan Organization, reducing our service fees up to 50% which may provide you better coverage at a lower cost. You may also pay for these services with your Flex or HSA card. Of course, CLA cannot be used for auto accident, worker compensation and other injuries which may require extensive reports for insurance and/or legal documentation (option 1 is the only choice in such case).
Here's how it works: A Chiropractic Lifecare of America membership will save you and your family members:
- 50% off initial exams, consultations and diagnostics
- 50% off the cost of in-house x-rays
- $30 - $50 per visit/adjustment
At only $49.95 a year, your Chiropractic Lifecare of America membership more than pays for itself on the very first visit. For complete information, visit http://clahealthcare.com.
Option 3: Join our "Practice Member Program"
Regardless of insurance "sickness care" coverage and limitations, we are dedicated to establishing a trusted healthcare relationship with each patient. This program includes better options for regular chiropractic, maintenance and wellness care. Just ask and we will explain the program.